try this on, a straightjacket feeling.

HAHAHA I LOVE CYANIDE AND HAPPINESS. So i've pretty much been a myspace whore lately. The only unfortunate thing is that i have but only 17friends. Pa-the-tic. To all who have myspace, please add yours truly @ www.myspace.com/lifelessvagabond [trixie suggested the url name.] Yes I have a friend named trixie, stop laughing cuz YOU DONT. Thats what i told arthur when he laughed at trixie's name. Hahaha. My eyes have been fixated upon my computer for the past 4hours and counting, watching reruns of the OC. Why the fuck did marissa have to die, someone like caitlin who is pretty much unknown could've died right. Pardon me, I have been swearing quite a lot lately courtesy of my boyfriend michellekongyiwen.NEVERTHELESS, I LOVE HER. Oh! random thought- The other day I was talking to a friend and we had a very interesting conversation.
ME: So can I come eat at your workplace for free? (She's a waitress)
SHE: Yeah if you happen to be a guest on the groom or bride's side.
ME: Nah, simple. I'll just tell the receptionist when she asks if im from either side,
"Neither, but if you dont let me in,you're all gonna starve, my sister's the waitress."
SHE: HAHAHAHA BITCH.
I should be some kind of entertainer when i grow up, people tend to laugh at me all the time, even when im being serious. Especially the girls. When i say "Hey look at me, and dont laugh" they burst out laughing in less than 10seconds. WHAT? Is there a LAUGH AT ME AND YOU GET 10BUCKS sign across my forehead. I dont seem to get it, but still, its kinda hilarious dont you think. Maybe I should post a normal pic of myself up here and see how many of you out there laugh. Hmmm.
Ok well enough blogging for the day, i need a shower, my face is icky.
Laters!
HAHAHA I LOVE CYANIDE AND HAPPINESS. So i've pretty much been a myspace whore lately. The only unfortunate thing is that i have but only 17friends. Pa-the-tic. To all who have myspace, please add yours truly @ www.myspace.com/lifelessvagabond [trixie suggested the url name.] Yes I have a friend named trixie, stop laughing cuz YOU DONT. Thats what i told arthur when he laughed at trixie's name. Hahaha. My eyes have been fixated upon my computer for the past 4hours and counting, watching reruns of the OC. Why the fuck did marissa have to die, someone like caitlin who is pretty much unknown could've died right. Pardon me, I have been swearing quite a lot lately courtesy of my boyfriend michellekongyiwen.NEVERTHELESS, I LOVE HER. Oh! random thought- The other day I was talking to a friend and we had a very interesting conversation.
ME: So can I come eat at your workplace for free? (She's a waitress)
SHE: Yeah if you happen to be a guest on the groom or bride's side.
ME: Nah, simple. I'll just tell the receptionist when she asks if im from either side,
"Neither, but if you dont let me in,you're all gonna starve, my sister's the waitress."
SHE: HAHAHAHA BITCH.
I should be some kind of entertainer when i grow up, people tend to laugh at me all the time, even when im being serious. Especially the girls. When i say "Hey look at me, and dont laugh" they burst out laughing in less than 10seconds. WHAT? Is there a LAUGH AT ME AND YOU GET 10BUCKS sign across my forehead. I dont seem to get it, but still, its kinda hilarious dont you think. Maybe I should post a normal pic of myself up here and see how many of you out there laugh. Hmmm.
Ok well enough blogging for the day, i need a shower, my face is icky.
Laters!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home